Mobile Banking App:
No matter where you are, you can check your balance from your smartphone! Use our app to check your balances, transfer money, deposit checks, or pay your bills.
Our Mobile Banking App is available to download on iPhone or Android devices. To download our app, search for
“Sanborn Savings Bank” in the App Store or GooglePlay. When prompted, enter your online banking user ID, and password.
Mobile Text Banking:
Mobile Banking is not only for “smart phones.” Any mobile phone can utilize Mobile Banking by texting “bal” or “hist” to 99588.
How do I sign up for Mobile Text Banking?
1. Log into your Online Banking. From your Account Summary page, click on the Options tab at the top of the page.
2. Scroll down to the Mobile Banking section and select “Manage Devices.”
3. A new window will open—follow the on-screen instructions to activate your phone number.
4. We will send you a text message notifying you that your phone has been registered.
5. You will receive additional instructions by text on how to see your balances or recent transactions by texting “bal” or “hist” to 99588.
Message and data rates may apply.